- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (6)
- March 2016 (7)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (2)
- August 2015 (4)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (4)
- April 2015 (8)
- March 2015 (5)
- February 2015 (4)
- January 2015 (6)
- December 2014 (4)
- November 2014 (6)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (6)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (6)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (7)
- April 2014 (8)
- March 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (6)
- November 2013 (7)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (5)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (3)
How to Wear Your MesmerEyez Coloured Contact Lenses
MesmerEyez eyewear is fun, safe and easy to use. Please ensure that you read and follow all the instructions before attempting to wear.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Place eyewear onto the tip of your index finger ensuring that it has a natural bowl like shape, see diagram.
- Hold your upper lid open with your other index finger, at the same time hold your lower lid open with the middle finger.
Looking straight at your eye in the mirror, slowly and gently place the accessory on your eye.
- Carefully release your eyelids and blink.
- You can gently massage your eyelid to centre the accessory.
- When you are sure that it is correctly inserted, repeat the procedure for the opposite eye.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Look upwards and hold down the lower lid witha finger from any hand.
- Slowly and gently using any finger slide the eyewear down to the white of your eye.
- Gently pinch from your eye, taking care not to pinch too hard. Repeat for the other eye.
- Always rinse with MesmerEyez All-In-One solution before wearing and after removing. Always store in fresh MesmerEyez All-In-One
solution in the case provided.
- MesmerEyez eyewear is intended for occasional use only. Check with your eyecare practitioner before wearing for prolonged periods
on an everyday basis. They will advise you of your recommended wearing schedule.
- If you wear infrequently, always remember to replace the solution in the storage case every week.
- MesmerEyez eyewear is intended to be disposed of after 1 day, 30 days or 90 days after opening as indicated on the packaging,
irrespective of the number of times worn during the period.
Procedures/instructions recommended by your eye care practitioner & this guide must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious eye health problems.
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help
from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
- You MUST NOT wear If you suffer from any of the following :-
Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis
Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis
Allergic eye conditions
Any pre-existing eye condition
- MesmerEyez eyewear is suitable for healthy eyes (size: 14.0mm diameter, median base curve).
Fitting and Aftercare
- It is recommended that you consult your eyecare practitioner to ensure suitability.
- Always have regular check-ups and follow the advice of your medical or eye practitioner.- If you feel any unexplained discomfort,
watering, vision change or redness, remove immediately and seek advice from a eyecare practitioner.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information in thius guidance, please consult your eyecare practitioner.
For further advise call the MemsmerEyez helpline on 0871 900 9025.